I’m Melody, a California native who spontaneously decided to up and move myself and my darling pup 400+ miles over to the prickly stretch of land that stole my heart known as Arizona! I traded one sunshine state for the next and I couldn’t be more enamored at the journey this continues to be. I live for the stillness of dusk and that moment when everything turns to silhouettes, I live for the feeling you get when a song covers your skin in goosebumps. My latest obsessions are strawberry-mango smoothie bowls with hemp and chai seeds, and rzr rides under a million stars.
Five things you might not know about me!
- The Santa Ynez Valley has my heart
- I die over caprese anything!
- I like to sew little bandanas for my dog
- Zinfandel, sharp cheddar cheese, apple slices and a drizzle of honey, need I say more?
- I listen to everything from Lana Del Rey, to George Strait and pretty much everything in-between!
Still here? Lets connect! Introduce yourself by email